Summer gazebo schedule announced | Arts & Culture
The Madison Arts Council has announced its summer Gazebo schedule.
The events are free to the community. The concerts are every Thursday night starting on May 31 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
The Gazebo is in the heart of downtown Madison at the corner of Front Street and Church Street. The best way to enjoy the evening is to bring a blanket or chair to sit in. Face painting and balloons will be provided for children along with free cookies and lemonade. A food vendor will also be on hand for refreshment, but attendees are free to bring their own.
The concert schedule is as follows:
- 5/31 Microwave Dave
- 6/7 Ragen Ivey/Crossfire
- 6/14 Maple Hill Band/The Ben Parker Project
- 6/21 Reginald Jackson and Friends
- 6/28 Shane Adkins/Bimini Road
- 7/5 Southern Gospel Night featuring the Pine Grove Church choir and others
- 7/12 The Zooks
- 7/19 C.O. Jones Band
- 7/26 Southern Splendor Barbershop Quartet/Que Rico
- 8/2 Purple Ravens
- 8/9 TBA / Madison Community Band
Information from Madison Art Council press release